Honolulu & Aiea Premier Invisalign Orthodontist
As the premier provider of orthodontic care in Honolulu and Aiea, HI, Dung Orthodontics proudly serves patients who have orthodontic needs such as crooked teeth or overbite. Your local Board Certified orthodontist, Dr. David Dung uses the latest state-of-the-art technology to provide advanced treatment options that effectively straightens teeth and improves oral health. Our experienced, friendly staff works hard to create a comfortable and fun office environment for you. We enjoy seeing our patients have a positive experience with us as they receive top-of-the-line orthodontic treatment.
Dung Orthodontics specializes in Metal Braces, Clear Braces, and Invisalign. Because of its cosmetic appeal, Invisalign is the most preferred treatment option for adults. Discover the many benefits of clear aligners and find out if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign treatment!
Invisible Braces For Adults & Teens
Invisalign is an innovative way to straighten your teeth without anyone noticing that you are wearing braces. They are a series of clear, removable, and comfortable aligners that you put on everyday to move your teeth to a desired position. Now, you can go to prom, ace that job interview, and plan a social event without having to worry about metal brackets covering up your beautiful smile.
What Is Invisalign and Invisalign Teen?
- Invisalign is an invisible way to straighten teeth. We prescribe a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without any metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign clear aligners are worn sequentially, by the patient, to promote extensive tooth movements. Results are accomplished little by little, week by week, until your teeth are straightened to the final position prescribed on the upper and/or lower arches.
- Invisalign clear aligners are made through a combination of orthodontic expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- Invisalign is for adults with mild to moderate crowding or spacing.
- Invisalign is for teens with mostly permanent teeth. Teen aligners include a compliance indicator to report the amount of time the aligners are worn.
- Invisalign is removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. You also can brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign is more comfortable to wear because there is no metal to cause mouth irritation.
How Do Invisalign Aligners Work?
First, we work with you to determine what needs to be corrected. Then, we take impressions of your teeth and send them to the Invisalign labs where your personalized treatment plan will be developed. Next, using the latest 3-D computer technology, Invisalign creates customized aligners for you. Invisalign uses advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners. Depending on the treatment plan we develop, this could mean as few as 10 or as many as 30 aligners.
You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth gradually move into the final alignment prescribed by the doctor. Office visits are required approximately every ten to twelve weeks.
Contact Your Local Honolulu & Aeia, HI Orthodontist Today!
Invisalign is not for everyone, but Dr. Dung can determine if it is right for you. As a certified Invisalign treatment provider, Dr. Dung has been specially trained and certified to evaluate your eligibility for Invisalign and develop a customized treatment plan for your best result. He has treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system in the Honolulu and Aiea, HI area.
If you have been holding back on getting the smile you really want, please feel free to contact us today! Learn how our innovative orthodontic treatments can help you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of!