Orthodontic Education & Background
Dr. DeMeo has been crafting beautiful smiles and improving oral health since 2006. Dr. DeMeo earned his undergraduate degree in molecular biology from Cornell University and then his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. DeMeo continued his training by completing an Advanced Education in General Dentistry in Washington, D.C. and then practiced at Ramstein Air Base, Germany. Dr. DeMeo was then selected for a specialty residency at the Tri-Service Orthodontic Residency Program (TORP).
After graduating, Dr. DeMeo practiced at Aviano Air Base, Italy before returning to teach at TORP in San Antonio, TX. Upon moving to Hawaii, Dr. DeMeo been appointment faculty at the John A. Burns School of Medicine in the Department of Anatomy, Biochemistry, & Physiology where he teaches the medical students Head & Neck Anatomy and Dissection. Dr. DeMeo is very excited to be living in Hawai’i and to become a part of this amazing community.
Organizations & Associations Memberships
Dr. DeMeo is an esteemed member of the dental community; he is an active member in many leading dental and orthodontic organizations, including:
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists Foundation
- Board of Directors, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Board of Directors, Hawaii Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Hawaii Dental Association
- Delegate, Honolulu County Dental Society
Outside the Office
Dr. DeMeo enjoys serving his community through work with the local dental residency programs and activities like Give Kids A Smile. In his spare time, he likes to snorkel, watch movies, play sports, hike, cook, and spend time with friends and family.